State of the Art VMS Technology
XRMSM System is a cloud-based tool offered in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. It is easily accessible using an Internet browser from anywhere in the world. In addition, many of the time-critical functions are available from Internet connected devices such as smartphones and tablets. Pre-defined and Custom Reports are available and are easily accessible from the web-based application.
XSI understands the sensitivity of the data used by the system. Extra measures to secure and protect clients’ information have been taken. The system’s security and data protection include:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server protected behind a firewall
- Data protection with anti-virus system
- NAT implementation assures IP addresses are not displayed
- Daily secured backups of all client data
- User lock-out after client-specified number of unsuccessful login attempts
- Managerial hierarchy and authority levels to limit data accessibility
- Sensitive data stored in encrypted format in the database
- Disaster Recovery
Integration with external systems is available as any of the reports can be exported to a .csv, .xls or .xml file. Systems for electronic invoicing and remittance are custom developed based on each client’s requirements. The XRMSM System’s Time Import Facility accepts time records from client-based time capture (including leading time clocks) or project accounting systems.